Chapter 1.36 HEARING EXAMINER SYSTEM
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 1.36.010 Purpose.
- 1.36.020 Office created.
- 1.36.021 Areas of jurisdiction.
- 1.36.030 Appointment and terms.
- 1.36.040 Removal.
- 1.36.050 Qualifications.
- 1.36.060 Examiner Pro Tem.
- 1.36.070 Conflict of interest and freedom from improper influence.
- 1.36.092 Hearing Examiner’s recommendation.
- 1.36.110 Decisions of the Examiner which are final.
- 1.36.115 Initiating appeals.
- 1.36.120 Hearing procedures.
- 1.36.123 Prehearing conference.
- 1.36.126 Independent and alternative Hearing Officer procedures for local improvement districts and utility local improvement districts.
- 1.36.127 Formation Hearing Officer procedures and requirements for local improvement districts and utility local improvement districts.
- 1.36.128 Final assessment roll Hearing Officer procedures and requirements.
- 1.36.130 Public hearing.
- 1.36.140 Procedural notice requirements.
- 1.36.150 Community and Economic Development Department report.
- 1.36.160 General criteria for Examiner decisions.
- 1.36.210 Examiner actions.
- 1.36.265 Decision on appeals.
- 1.36.271 Reconsideration.
- 1.36.280 Review of final decisions.
- 1.36.290 Applicability of chapter.