Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any person may bring a civil action for violation of this chapter by seeking injunctive relief or actual or nominal damages in Pierce County Superior Court. Any such person who prevails under this section shall be entitled to his, her or its reasonable costs and attorney’s fees, including those on appeal. [Ord. 337 § 12, 2004.]